Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, November 01, 2006 @ 12:03 PM
Ben thinks i MIA-ed. So does daryl.
YAWN, yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn AND yawn!
THAT WAS RANDOM BUT WHATEVER ben thinks iim kawaii ( ain't lying ) I swear with my dick! The world should always judge a person by the SAME COVER!* hawhaw. who says i lie once means i lie forever? okay, so im very sleepy again. I'm chatting on msn at fucking 4am with one rreatard and one nice guy. I name them benhorny and andreguai. tsks. :) So i trickster whole days. My eyes are gonna rot.Poor eldee can't load it . fag it.OHYAR. haha,anyway dota-ed with dan.& i really i sucked alot.what a boo ): yeps. so thats all lah! cannot explain in details when my eyes are automatically shutting by itself. LAWL. im gonna eat before i sleep :) HUNGRYY! yay nights peeps!
|